New Launch Condominium - The advantage of being a leader in UOL Group's mature properties.
SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - Pinetree Hill's upcoming New Launch Condominium and launch July 15 will give the Pandan Valley-Pine Grove neighborhood in District 21 a new life. “We are meeting pent-up demand for the past 14 years,” said Liam Wee Sin, CEO of UOL Group.
Let's find out more the newly updated New Launch Condos projects!!!
The last New Launch Property launched in the vicinity was The Trizon in 2009. Trizon at Ridgewood Close has 289 apartments developed by Singapore Land Group and completed in 2012. Most recent transaction for the project Full ownership in District 10 is at the beginning of June when it has an area of 2,067 m2. triple ft bed on 20th floor changed hands for $4,176 million (2.021 psf) based on advance notice filed.
Pinetree Hill is an 80:20 joint venture between Singapore-listed property developer UOL Group and its subsidiary SingLand Group.
The idea is "a house on the hill," says Liam. The 520-unit private apartment building consists of three 24-storey residential blocks 12.6m (equivalent to four floors) above the ground. Blocks account for just 12% of the total 242,561 square feet of 99-year leased space, with the remaining 88% devoted to landscaping and facilities.
Units of this New Launch Condo face north-south, with the site bordered by Ulu Pandan Road, Pandan Valley, and Pine Forest. Apartments facing south towards Pine Grove will have views of Dover Forest, the 5-hectare park and greenery. According to Anson Lim, general manager (residential marketing) of UOL Group, units that face north offer unobstructed views of the 85ha Clementi Forest.
P&T Consultants is the design architect for New Launch Condominium, while the Danish firm Henning Larsen is the landscape architect.
See the newly updated - New Launch Condos NEWS!!!